“Outperformance by Design”™
It’s not just a sign . . . It’s an Investment!
Signs are the most efficient, effective, and consistent revenue generating marketing device for small and medium size businesses. They are on the job for you 24/7. Signs also cost significantly less per thousand viewers than any other media. Period. But before you rush out and stick up a sign, consider these quick and easy sign strategies to help maximize your sign buying power.
To maximize your sign investment take the time to strategize! Be honest about who you want as your customers. Are your customers cutting edge? Are your customers a trend-setting, goal seeking type of crowd? Or do you prefer the status quo, don’t rock the boat type of crowd? If so, then be uniquely those things to them!
- Signs that Generate Sales
- Signs that Help Viewers Develop a Memory of You. 3 x 7=Sales
- Signs that Build a Specific Brand Image
- Location! Location! Location!
- Size Matters
- Composition . . . “Convince me Quickly!”
1. Location. Location. Location.
Consider the area’s speed limit. Is it city or highway speeds? How many lanes of traffic?
There are three types of Sign Locations:
Mild. . . Medium . . . HOT!!!!
The HOTTER the Location . . . The fewer the Options!
2. SIZE MATTERS “Objects in the mirror, are closer than they appear”
Additional sign strategies to consider:
A Rule for Life !
Avoid opinions that do not move you toward your ultimate goals, and heed opinions that move you in the right direction.